Personal Productivity … achieve more with less stress!
Do you need to get more done in less time more? Learn how to be more productive, accountable, and organised when managing your time, meetings, goals, motivation and more!
This extended, in-depth eLearning session goes deep into effective time management strategies, tips, and know-how to ensure you are set up for success with a better work-life balance!
- Be productive for high performance
- Managing Energy (physical and cognitive)
- Schedule, plan and manage your workload
- Dealing with time wasters productively
- Managing email/calendar/to-do lists
- Productive meetings (in-person and virtual)
- Overcoming procrastination
- Delegation and teamwork
- Accountability, goal setting and action planning
- Effective communication – teamwork and delegation
- How to effectively say no and negotiate workloads
- Self-management / resilience strategies
- Senior Managers and Leaders
- Middle Managers / Team Leaders
- Support Staff
- Individuals wanting to achieve more in less time
- Effective techniques and resources for practical time management
- Maximised optimal performance by managing yourself and your energy
- A better understanding of how to focus on things that will ‘make a difference.’
- Ability to identify when and how you need to say ‘no.’
- Gain Self-management and resilience strategies
- Ability to achieve results and improve relationships
- Transferable skills on planning organising and setting realistic priorities and how to align them with individual, team and organisational goals
If you prefer, we can conduct any of courses specifically for your staff at your premises. This may prove to be cost-effective and, of course, we can tailor our programs to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and participants. You can read more here
Wendy Jocum has been working with people on time management for over 20 years. With experience as an accredited coach and facilitator. Wendy’s area of experiences lies within all areas of personal development for individuals, teams and leaders.
Wendy has strong capabilities and knowledge into the best transferable time management practices and strategies. Encompassing organisation planning and development, Human Resources, Training, Coaching and organisational psychology, Wendy is dedicated and passionate about her career and helping others achieve new heights.
Choose your city/date & enter attendee details
“Excellent course on time management! Different strategies to help you and your team to work from.” Peter Vella, William Angliss Institute
“A great course! Full of useful tips and strategies. Great job Wendy! Many thanks!”
David Perry, Hunter H2O