Time Management for Really Busy People
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed and under pressure by a never-ending (and probably growing) list of daily tasks and responsibilities to complete each day? Do you want to become more productive? This course is conducted over one-day and provides you with an information pack of practical strategies and techniques that will ensure increased productivity and make you feel organised and in control.
- How to plan, schedule and prioritise your workload effectively
- Conquering procrastination
- How to manage priorities according to urgency and importance
- Action planning and goal setting
- Self-management strategies
- How to deal with time wasters productively
- Delegating and teamwork
- Understand how to say no and negotiate workloads effectively
- How to manage email/calendar/to-do lists
- Effective meetings
- Senior Managers and Leaders
- Middle Managers / Team Leaders
- Support Staff
- Individuals wanting to achieve more in less time
- Enhanced time management skills
- A better understanding of how to focus on things that will ‘make a difference’
- Useful techniques and resources for practical time management
- Ability to identify when and how you need to say ‘no’
- Transferable skills on planningorganising and setting realistic priorities and how to align them with individual, team and organisational goals
If you prefer, we can conduct any of courses specifically for your staff at your premises. This may prove to be cost-effective and, of course, we can tailor our programs to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and participants. You can read more here
Wendy Jocum has been working with people on time management for over 20 years. With experience as an accredited coach and facilitator, Wendy’s experience lies within all areas of personal development for individuals, teams and leaders.
Wendy has strong capabilities and knowledge into the best transferable time management practices and strategies. Encompassing organisation planning and development, Human Resources, Training, Coaching and organisational psychology, Wendy is dedicated and passionate about her career and helping others achieve new heights.
For over 17 years, Pat has worked as a national training facilitator, bringing over 30 years of diverse experience, expertise, knowledge and insights. Her studies in psychology, human behaviour and mediation and leadership have underpinned her success, and she is passionate about passing on her knowledge to others.
Her experience has included working with people and teams in the not-for-profit, commercial and public sectors throughout Australia and beyond. Pat is widely acknowledged as a passionate facilitator who always delivers informative, interesting, enjoyable and relatable courses.
Choose your city/date & enter attendee details
“Opened a can of worms for me. Very useful and insightful. Wendy was very knowledgeable, engaging, really excellent.”
Hannah Craft, Elantis Essential Media
“Very informative, I got so much out of it! Pat was very professional and friendly and delivered a well rounded course”
Glenn Marks, Queensland Rail