Stress Management - Learn How to Relax & Feel in Control
Living Calm is a pioneering technique to stress management that reexamines stress as a model and blends it with the most recent philosophy in the areas of epigenetics, health, and well-being. This course is designed to empower attendees to appreciate long-term change while learning new skills to obtain immediate relief. Discover the techniques and strategies and live a calmer and healthier life.
- Understand stress including the (many) myths of stress, it’s not what you think.
- Identify how you ‘do stress’ or your personal stress expression
- The latest research into stress and health
- ‘Good’ and ‘bad’ stress
- 4 pillars for living calmer lives
- Living Calm first aid
- Living Calm long- term strategies
- Explore a number of strategies including self-compassion and mindfulness
- Develop your own personal Living Calm program
- CEOs and Senior Executives
- Team leaders and Managers
- Administrative support staff
- Client service workers
- Any individual who feels stressed or overwhelmed
- A clear framework that helps us both understand, respond to and reduce stressors.
- Insight into your stress models, including triggers and what bubbles along outside your conscious awareness
- Practical skills to self-soothe and reverse the physiological stress response
- Develop a stress-buster plan
If you prefer, we can conduct any of courses specifically for your staff at your premises. This may prove to be cost-effective and, of course, we can tailor our programs to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and participants. You can read more here
Antonietta is a recovering stress head, natural health practitioner and community sector veteran. When asked to present some stress management programs approximately 12 years ago, Antonietta decided not to present the rehash material of the time. Rather, she decided to go back to first principles alongside the latest research. What she discovered shocked her and is the catalyst for Living Calm.
Antonietta’s determination to understand and engage with stress theory and the myriad of seemingly contradictory approaches to stress has resulted in a program that gives participants real and practical knowledge and strategies to change their quality of life.
Choose your city/date & enter attendee details
“Great useful tips to apply in the workplace and outside [of work]. Presenter Lisa Engel was very good.” Deborah McIlroy, CEM
“I really enjoyed it especially the breathing and relaxation exercises. Overall it was really helpful. I am thankful for the class notes at the course and the digital copy provided. It has been quite challenging at work.” Angelene Carr, Leprosy Mission