Leading Successful Teams Remotely
Globalisation, technology, work flexibility and the Covid-19 pandemic impact has required us to work remotely, while still maintaining to achieve teamwork, results and relationship building with our internal and external stakeholders.
This engaging eLearning will provide theories and applications of influencing within remote teams collaboratively. There’s a direct correlation between a leader’s people skills, to an employee’s engagement levels, increased customer service, and ultimately the impacts on the organisation’s results.
Remote leadership and teamwork skills in our current times are essential to engage the team, build relationships and achieve results, let us teach you the skills.
- The life cycle of collaborative teams
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Leadership/influencing styles
- Leverage team diversity – individual styles and strengths
- Building trust, psychological safety and vulnerability for successful remote teams
- Team strategy, purpose, goals and roles
- A shared understanding of individual and team responsibility/accountability
- Overcoming remote working challenges
- Team Leaders
- Team members
- Anyone within a team that’s working remotely
- Ability to reflect on strengths and improvements individually and as a team
- Strategies for communicating remotely
- Understand how to create an inclusive team culture through influencing positively
- Recognise and apply characteristics of effective teams
- Understand individual differences and roles within your team and align them to team goals
- Improve remote team processes, team meetings and celebrations to ensure teams feel valued and appreciated
- Learn techniques to build trust, enhance communication and engage team members
If you prefer, we can conduct any of courses specifically for your staff at your premises. This may prove to be cost-effective and, of course, we can tailor our programs to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and participants. You can read more here
Wendy Jocum has been working with people on time management for over 20 years. With experience as an accredited coach and facilitator, Wendy’s experience lies within all areas of personal development for individuals, teams and leaders.
Wendy has strong capabilities and knowledge into the best transferable time management practices and strategies. Encompassing organisation planning and development, Human Resources, Training, Coaching and organisational psychology, Wendy is dedicated and passionate about her career and helping others achieve new heights.
Choose your city/date & enter attendee details
“Valuable and insightful information and great presenter. Thank you.” Melissa Brennan, Mission Australia
“A great course! Full of useful tips and strategies. Great job, Wendy! Many thanks!”
David Perry, Hunter H2O