So You've Made it To 'Manager'... How to Survive and Thrive - eLearning
Our leading management course that has been attended by thousands is now offered online!
Complete the course over four weeks, completing two sessions a week – start at any time!
Have you recently started a management role? Or do you have experience as a manager but would like to gain more skills?
This course provides a wide range of ‘can-do’ techniques, principles, strategies and more that will increase your leadership effectiveness … instantly!
- Managing yourself
- Managing your management style
- Managing your time
- Managing goals & objectives
- Managing difficult conversations
- Managing your team
- Managing & assessing performance
- Managing & resolving conflict
- Managing ‘difficult’ people & their behaviours
- Managing your manager
- Managing change
- Managing the ‘Boss V Friend’ relationship
- Managing team member motivation
- Newly appointed Managers or Team Leaders
- Managers who have less than five years of experience
- Experienced managers who would like to gain new skills
- People transitioning into a management role from a ‘specialist’ role
- Detailed understanding of the different leadership and management methods that work (and the ones that don’t)
- A ‘treasure chest’ of proven management tips, techniques and strategies
- Increased confidence and enhanced ability to manage challenges
- A great foundation to take on more senior roles!
If you prefer, we can conduct any of courses specifically for your staff at your premises. This may prove to be cost-effective and, of course, we can tailor our programs to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and participants. You can read more here
Peter Holdsworth is widely acknowledged as one of Australia’s top leadership and management facilitators. With a career leading organisations in the not-for-profit, private, and public sectors, he knows what the challenges are at every level of management and how to meet them.
Underpinning his experience he has post-graduate qualifications in leadership and management, is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and is a Churchill fellow.
His training courses are entertaining and full of ideas, tips and techniques that participants can use immediately.
Choose your city/date & enter attendee details
“Peter was very informative and entertaining! It was a great course!” Daniel McDonald, Mortgage Choice
“Practical and easy to listen to and understand.”
Berhan Eris, Toyota