Employee engagement … The Key to motivating and retaining your team members!
Employees that are engaged with the work they do and the company are more productive and are more likely to stay put than those who aren’t engaged. That’s a fact.
Developing a highly engaged team isn’t as challenging as you think and will result in high performing, motivated employees who are motivated and committed to the company.
This eLearning session is information-packed and provides all the understandings, strategies and techniques required to successfully implement a system that will deliver superior outcomes that result in lower staff turnover and creates a positive working environment.
- Understand what Employee Engagement is and what it looks like
- Know how you can determine the engagement levels of employees
- Gain the five vital tools that produce high levels of engagement
- Measure success and know how to prove the strategies have positive impacts
- Human Resources and People & Culture managers
- Department / team leaders
- Board members
- Increased understandings of what employees require to feel satisfied and engaged
- Clear strategies that can be implemented immediately
- An understanding of how engagement is best measured over time
If you prefer, we can conduct any of courses specifically for your staff at your premises. This may prove to be cost-effective and, of course, we can tailor our programs to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and participants. You can read more here
Peter Holdsworth has spent most of his professional career leading, managing and advising community service organisations so he has unique insights into what works and what doesn’t … particularly in the art of management.
He has post-graduate qualifications in management, is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and is a Churchill Fellow.
He also sits on the boards of four community service organisations. His presentations are practical, engaging and memorable!
Choose your city/date & enter attendee details
“Enjoyed it very much. Vital for professional development. Enthusiast facilitator, very motivational.” Annette, Anglicare
“Very useful, practical and engaging course. Lots of tips to go away and reflect on”