Emotional Intelligence - The Secret of Life & Leadership Success
Do you want to develop your abilities to develop great relationships and relate to people more effectively?
Within this one-day course, you will learn and understand the four components of emotional intelligence, and how improving your emotional intelligence skills can make you more effective in professional and personal relationships.
- Understand what emotional intelligence is
- How emotional intelligence can often matter more than IQ
- Understand the four crucial elements in developing more emotional intelligence
- Developing self-awareness
- Developing self-control
- Building your awareness of others
- Building and maintaining relationships
- CEO’s and senior executives
- Individuals wanting to enhance their interpersonal skills
- Individuals who find it challenging to develop and retain quality relationships
- Anyone wishing to become a more effective leader and team member
- Deep interpersonal insights and understandings of your strengths and weaknesses
- Strong and proven strategies to being more emotionally intelligent
- An improved capacity to lead and manage people effectively
- Enhanced happiness and confidence in all areas of your life
If you prefer, we can conduct any of courses specifically for your staff at your premises. This may prove to be cost-effective and, of course, we can tailor our programs to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and participants. You can read more here
For over 20 years, Christine Wilson has developed her professional career within adult education and personal and professional developments. Christine has worked within the community services sector, private sector, university and government.
With her strong ability to facilitate audiences from frontline employees to executive leaders, Christine’s experience and expertise sets participants up for success in her engaging and insightful courses. Alongside a Bachelor of Education, Christine also has accreditations in MBTI, Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory and Human Synergistics Life Styles Inventory.
For over 17 years, Pat has worked as a national training facilitator, bringing over 30 years of diverse experience, expertise, knowledge and insights. Her studies in psychology, human behaviour and mediation and leadership have underpinned her success, and she is passionate about passing on her knowledge to others.
Her experience has included working with people and teams in the not-for-profit, commercial and public sectors throughout Australia and beyond. Pat is widely acknowledged as a passionate facilitator who always delivers informative, interesting, enjoyable and relatable courses.
Wendy is experienced and has significant expertise in developing people and organisations through the principles and application of leadership, emotional intelligence (EI), neuroscience, resilience and wellbeing.
She is passionate in giving people practical EI strategies to enhance interpersonal skills, connect with others, building trust and rapport, while managing yourself, and relationships with others.
Wendy is highly qualified in many EI accreditations and tools for personal and professional development, that add value to her engaging training and coaching sessions.
Choose your city/date & enter attendee details
“Very insightful and can take a lot away from today’s session. 10/10 – would highly recommend.”
Tayla Brekelmans, AMP Services Ltd.
“Professional and applicable model to the workplace. Intuitive ideas to different work situations and to improve working relationships.”
Pascale Kirk, Milestone Group