Customer Service Excellence … create an exceptional experience!
We all have customers, clients and colleagues and your personal and professional success will depend largely on how well you meet their needs. Getting it right may lead to a long-term relationship but getting it wrong can result in a personal and business loss.
This course will delve deep into the most important aspects of providing exceptional customer service, whether your ‘customer’ is a potential or existing client, team member, manager or any other stakeholder. Gain insightful knowledge and practical skills for effective customer interactions, delivering service excellence and creating a positive customer experience.
- Fundamentals and dimensions of best practice service excellence
- Stakeholder and customer expectations, needs and satisfaction
- Having a service mindset – company purpose, culture, values and behaviours
- Conflict and communication skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Team Leaders and Managers
- Customer Service team members
- Anyone who builds and maintains a client/customer base
- A deep understanding of how the power of empathy can help you connect with customers
- A greater ability to identify what are your customer’s real needs, desires and wants
- Understand how to communicate positively, professionally, with credibility, trust and diplomacy
- In-depth knowledge on how to deal with ‘challenging’ customers and leave them satisfied
If you prefer, we can conduct any of courses specifically for your staff at your premises. This may prove to be cost-effective and, of course, we can tailor our programs to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and participants. You can read more here
She delivers practical skills through engaging virtual and in person sessions, to develop participant confidence in interacting with their clients/customers, delivering service excellence and providing a positive customer experience.
Communicating professionally, with credibility and diplomacy is at the heart of customer service. Wendy is passionate about sharing techniques for people to connect with customers, show empath, understand their needs, while being politely assertive and achieving customer satisfaction, even in challenging situations.
For over 17 years, Pat has worked as a national training facilitator, bringing over 30 years of diverse experience, expertise, knowledge and insights. Her studies in psychology, human behaviour and mediation and leadership have underpinned her success, and she is passionate about passing on her knowledge to others.
Her experience has included working with people and teams in the not-for-profit, commercial and public sectors throughout Australia and beyond. Pat is widely acknowledged as a passionate facilitator who always delivers informative, interesting, enjoyable and relatable courses.
Choose your city/date & enter attendee details
“Lots of new ideas and techniques that I can look to implement at work on a daily basis. Interactive was good and learning from others.”
David Wright, Elantis Premium
“Learned some very interesting and thought-provoking ideas and strategies. Material was good.”
David Martin, Optiver