Conflict Management & Resolution
Although we would prefer for it not to exist, Workplace conflict happens … with many unfortunate consequences if left unchecked. This practical and interactive one-day course will equip participants with the skills they need to not only identify workplace conflict and understand why it occurs but also how to manage and resolve workplace disagreements.
- Causes of conflict in the workplace
- How to recognise conflict as it arises
- How to manage and resolve conflicts amongst individuals
- How to manage and resolve conflicts within a team
- Distinguish your conflict management ‘style.’
- Understand what questions you can ask and how
- Know how to deliver ‘non-explosive’ feedback
- Understand the critical elements of constructive discussions
- How to avoid making subjective comments and taking sides
- Develop or improve deep listening and curiosity skills
- CEO’s and senior executives
- Department Managers / Team leaders
- Human resources managers
- Any individuals dealing with conflict in the workplace
- Clear understandings of how conflicts arise
- Deep insights into your personal conflict management technique and how to modify it
- Practical conflict management and resolution skills
- Acquisition of essential leadership skills
If you prefer, we can conduct any of courses specifically for your staff at your premises. This may prove to be cost-effective and, of course, we can tailor our programs to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and participants. You can read more here
For over 20 years, Christine Wilson has developed her professional career within adult education and personal and professional developments. Christine has worked within the community services sector, private sector, university and government.
With her strong ability to facilitate audiences from frontline employees to executive leaders, Christine’s experience and expertise sets participants up for success in her engaging and insightful courses.
Alongside a Bachelor of Education, Christine also has accreditations in MBTI, Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory and Human Synergistics Life Styles Inventory.
For over 17 years, Pat has worked as a national training facilitator, bringing over 30 years of diverse experience, expertise, knowledge and insights. Her studies in psychology, human behaviour and mediation and leadership have underpinned her success, and she is passionate about passing on her knowledge to others.
Her experience has included working with people and teams in the not-for-profit, commercial and public sectors throughout Australia and beyond. Pat is widely acknowledged as a passionate facilitator who always delivers informative, interesting, enjoyable and relatable courses.
Wendy is an experienced facilitator and coach, supporting individuals and teams to deal with inevitable conflict and differences in our personal lives and the workplace. Wendy delivers practical, engaging workshops with productive strategies for resolving positive outcomes with all stakeholders (internal or external), as well as personal relationships.
Wendy provides practical tools and skills in assertiveness, listening skills, managing expectations, negotiating and co-operating to positively influence for a win/win process and outcome. Wendy is accredited in many tools to assist people and teams with communicating, influencing, conflict and leadership styles.
Choose your city/date & enter attendee details
“Fantastic! Really helpful … introduced me to new concepts that I have not heard of before. I think it will be helpful in helping me plan my next conflict situation.”
Kirsten Gault, Genea
“Well structured program with good interactive segments… a good facilitator, getting us thinking.”
Daniel Kim, Redback Connect