How to Build a Great Team - We're Better Together
Employees possessing the capability to perform as individuals and as a group simultaneously is crucial to the success of your team. This practical course will provide all the required knowledge, skills, and ideas you need to build a high-performing, motivated and welcoming team or mend a damaged one!
- The essence of teams and their importance
- The twelve attributes of effective teams
- The ten attributes of successful team leaders
- The key ways to creating an excellent team culture
- Handling ‘difficult’ people and their behaviours
- Setting team goals and assessing achievements
- Developing an effective leadership approach
- The 4 phases of team development
- Approaches to building a team
- Team leaders
- Department or divisional leaders
- CEO’s and senior executives
- People & Culture Managers
- Anyone wishing to understand how to build great teams … large or small!
- Knowledge of building a great team culture
- Insightful knowledge into being a more effective leader
- An understanding of effective employee-performance assessment
- Greater potential to improve team or organisation performance
- Knowledge about dealing with under-achieving and/or difficult people
If you prefer, we can conduct any of courses specifically for your staff at your premises. This may prove to be cost-effective and, of course, we can tailor our programs to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and participants. You can read more here
Peter Holdsworth is widely acknowledged as one of Australia’s top leadership and management facilitators. With a career leading organisations in the not-for-profit, private, and public sectors, he knows what the challenges are at every level of management and how to meet them.
Underpinning his experience he has post-graduate qualifications in leadership and management, is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and is a Churchill fellow.
His training courses are entertaining and full of ideas, tips and techniques that participants can use immediately.
Choose your city/date & enter attendee details
“Very informative, presented excellently. The information was practical and examples were very helpful.”
“Enjoyed it very much. Vital for professional development. Enthusiast facilitator, very motivational.”
Annette Cakanorgh, Anglicare