How to Build a Great Team - We're Better Together
Efficient teams accomplish outstanding results through developing relationships and trust. This course provides a deep understanding and application of the dynamics and essential elements of collaborative teams (face to face or working virtually). Obtain vital skills to lead and work collaboratively within teams, leveraging individual styles and strengths to accomplish individual and team goals. Solid leadership skills define the success of organisations, using technical skills, but most importantly, people skills.
There is a direct link between a leader’s people skills, to employee engagement levels, increased customer service, and the ultimate impact on the organisation’s results. This course encompasses practical techniques that will enable you to develop and maintain a high-performing, motivated and supportive teams.
- Evaluating the performance of your team – strengths/improvements
- Characteristics of influential leaders and teams
- Life cycle/team development of collaborative teams
- Leadership/influencing styles
- Leverage team diversity – individual styles and strengths
- Building trust, psychological safety and vulnerability for successful teams
- Team strategy, purpose, goals and roles
- A shared understanding of individual and team responsibility/accountability
- Strategies to build trust, enhance communication and engage team members (through regular individual and team two-way communication)
- Managers & Team leaders
- Department or divisional leaders
- CEOs and senior executives
- HR / People & culture managers
- Team members working as part of teams and projects
- Individuals wishing to know how to build a great team of any size
- Effective team methodology and principles
- Develop & maintain a positive, engaging, high-performance team culture
- Respected and influential team leadership
- Build inclusive team culture through influencing positively, as team member or leader
- Recognise and apply the characteristics of effective teams
If you prefer, we can conduct any of courses specifically for your staff at your premises. This may prove to be cost-effective and, of course, we can tailor our programs to meet the specific requirements of your organisation and participants. You can read more here
Wendy Jocum has been working with people on time management for over 20 years. With experience as an accredited coach and facilitator, Wendy’s expertise in all areas of people development (individual and teams) and organisational psychology.
Wendy has strong capabilities, knowledge and experience into the best transferable time management practices and strategies. Encompassing Training and Development, Human Resources, Coaching, Emotional Intelligence, neuroscience and Leadership. She is certified in many behavioural psychometric tools for communication, emotional intelligence, leadership and teamwork.
Her courses, both online and face to face, are practical, informative, engaging and interactive.
Choose your city/date & enter attendee details
“Very informative, presented excellently. The information was practical and examples were very helpful.”
“Enjoyed it very much. Vital for professional development. Enthusiast facilitator, very motivational.”
Annette Cakanorgh, Anglicare